Insurance Premium Financing
Xpress Capital provides various insurance financing programs through our subsidiary company Xpress Capital Finance, LLC. Customized insurance premium finance programs are provided to wholesale and retail distribution channels which sell:
- Commercial Lines
- Excess & Surplus Lines
- Personal Lines
- Accident & Health
All Xpress Capital programs are marketed through carriers, MGA’s, brokers and agencies.
Insurance carriers and other risk barring entities utilize premium finance programs as a strategy to maximize sales, operations and finance performance. Click here to learn more > > >
- Increased sales by offering lower down payments and extended payment terms.
- Operationally drive down servicing costs and increase customer service.
- Financially increase net income per policy and maximize paid-in premium income.
Wholesale and retail insurance distributors can substantially benefit by utilizing the Xpress Capital insurance financing program either indirectly through our carrier partners or directly through an appointment with Xpress Capital Finance, LLC. Click here to learn more > > >
The programs are designed to:
- Selling more policies
- Advance commission payments
- Providing excellent customer service
- Transact business with ease and automation
Xpress Capital works with over 3,500 agencies throughout North America. Clients utilize and customize financing programs to meet their unique insurance product and market niches.
Small Business Lending for Your Commercial Insurance Policy:
- Excellent terms and rates
- Financing available for all types of commercial and personal insurance policies
- Maximizes cash flow with fixed monthly installment payments
- One-stop shopping handled by your agent
- Additional source of funds while maintaining existing credit lines
- Multiple policies financed on one contract = one monthly payment
- Quick approval process, No credit check
- Online payment options available including Check-by-Web and Credit Cards
Premium Financing for the Business Owner Helps Manage Cash Flow
Why pay cash? Xpress Capital Finance helps manage cash flow by spreading insurance payments over the policy term. And since Xpress Capital Finance offers competitive no hassle financing, it may actually be cheaper to borrow outside rather than using operating capital for premium payment.
Preserve Your Operating Funds and Working Capital
Increasingly, business owners, CFO’s, and treasurers are looking for creative ways to preserve cash and available credit lines. Effective cash flow management creates cushions for unexpected purchase needs and makes cash/credit available when opportunities present themselves. Xpress Capital Finance premium funding is an excellent resource to help retain cash and maintain existing credit capacity.
Premium Finance Online Services
XpressCapital ‘s state-of-the-art programs are customizable and provide cutting edge, compliant insurance web portal technology. Our programs support every aspect of the process including online quoting and account servicing, installment payments, ACH funding, ODEN compliance for cancellation, reinstatement, and much more, including:
- Automated Marketing to Your Clients
- Online Quoting, Real-Time Endorsements, 24/7 Service
New Age Communications
- Text Messaging of Notifications
- Email Status Updates
- Cross-Sell Marketing Services
- Agent Message Board with Links
- E-Signatures & Online Payments
- Agency Finance Captives
- Rate Share
- Flexible Rate & Term Programs
With our XpressBridge™ integration hub we can receive and deliver policy data to and from your insurance policy management systems and accounting systems, saving you time and money.